Thursday 9 April 2009

Ever thought about ....

Thursday 9 April 2009

How many times have you watched the News and the word you hear over and over again is .. Died?
But there are many factors which are linked to that famous word.. Our project was to get wild and combine everything we know like illustration, typography ecc. and present it in a 3D or 2D form.. As i got the brief, my hunger was slowly taking over my alert brain and all i thought was food and this pain in the ass disturbance actually led me to my final piece of work..

Main Topic: Hunger of the world! I made the 2 destroyed cutlerys covered with the human blood, facing each other as they were fighting to represent the anger, hatred in this world which lead to wars. They are not touching each other as i wanted to show that if we don't hurt each other we can , from above , look down at the plate and notice what real problems are going on.. Poverty, Hunger.. = People Dying and try to put all our dedication to make this world a better place for you and I !!

Thanks Michael Jackson for starting the ball rolling!
Now it's your turn to hit strike!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Funky Adry